RetroPage 2.4.0 Changelog
Retroity · June 16, 2018
This update for RetroPage makes some changes to it's hosting and also makes a number of quality of life changes. You can find this update's GitHub release here.
Changes and Improvements
- RetroPage is now on RetroPage.net instead of RetroPage.co. RetroPage.co now redirects to RetroPate.net, automatically transferring all data in the process.
- The RetroPage GitHub repository has moved to the RetroPage organization. All links have been updated accordingly.
- The searchbar has been redesigned
- The design is now overall much more rounded, which makes it more consistent
- Contrast in many areas has been improved
- Buttons now change the cursor to the "pointer" cursor when hovered over
- The color of the footer has been changed, and is now the same in both dark and light mode
- Clicking out of the options menu now closes it