RetroPage 2.2.0 Changelog
Retroity · December 24, 2017
This is a small feature update for RetroPage. You can find this update's release here.
- You can now import and export your RetroPage data, allowing you to back it up or take it elsewhere.
Changes and Improvements
- Clicking “Toggle Dark Theme” while Custom CSS is set now turns off Custom CSS, but it doesn’t delete the custom CSS. To re-enable custom CSS, select the “Custom CSS” option and then “submit”
- Blog posts now display their authors
- General optimizations and performance improvements
- Fixed a bug where in some cases a search engine with the name “null” would appear in the search engine selector. This “null” search engine would also have search URL of “null”. This was a result of the reset page not properly clearing the “customsearchset” localStorage key when a reset was triggered. Additionally, if you had this “null” search engine show up, it will be automatically removed.